We moved to Hawaii in June 2006. I created a blog so friends and family could see what we were doing. Army moved us to Georgia and now, we're back in Hawaii, less than 2 years later. Maybe I'll be better about updating my blog!
my friends' blogs
Thursday, February 5, 2009
February
I guess you've noticed I have not been updating my blog as much as when we lived in Hawaii! So just a little update. We're feeling settled now in our new home. We're excited that the Kroger carries Jon's favorite salsa and the commissary and a couple of grocery stores carry Blue Bell!! I guess it doesn't take much to make us happy! Jon just got back from San Antonio, where he ate Mexican food 9 out of 10 days, hitting all our old favorites, so he should not be craving Mexican food for awhile! Happy February!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, I used to not think there was really anything special about Blue Bell compared to other ice creams but NOT ANYMORE! Blue Bell really is some of the best ice cream ever. I finished off our chocolate covered strawberry Blue Bell the other day. Glad you found some!
Post a Comment