Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back to the Blog

It's been over a year since I posted anything. I will try to do better! We have done a lot this past year. We've had 16 houseguests, (I think.) I've been to Texas twice and we've been to the Big Island and Maui. And we have a new granddaughter! I'll try to add the highlights of the last year and then try to be a better blogger.

I've known Sherry since 2nd grade!  That means we've been friends, well, for a long time!!  She came to see us in June.  The first is at my favorite restaurant, Ola, which is right on the beach. 
Another favorite restaurant, Buzz's, is across the street from a beach.

This is at Turtle Bay Resort where Ola's is located.  This is a monk seal napping on the beach.  Pretty cool.



This is Susan, Jon's sister-in-law. she came for a psychiatrist convention and then spent a few days for us. Here she is with her lei, in our back yard. And below that at one of our favorite eating spots, Waioli Tea Room, run by the Salvation Army.


 

No comments: