Monday, July 14, 2008

Thursday

We packed a lot in on Thursday. Jon took a deserved break after driving us all around for 5 days. Faith and I dropped Eric and Scott off at Diamond Head, while we checked out the beach below. Lots of surfers and a nice beach. We didn't bring our suits, but maybe you can tell she managed to get wet anyway! Brothers at the top ~
Then we continued on the eastern side of the island, stopping at Spitting Caves. This beautiful spot is located in a very nice residential area. The house next to the access was for sale for $4.25 million dollars. Included was a Maseratti (sp?). Don't know why I didn't think to get a photo of the house, which we could see that back of from right here. What a view!


Then Eric just had to have some Kahuku shrimp, so we went there for lunch.
Once we got home, I was tired, but Eric and Scott wanted to do some more hiking, so while I cooked dinner, Eric, Scott and Jon hiked Aiea Loop Trail, at the top of our road. This is a view looking down over H3. I've hiked it several times, it is a 4.5 mile loop. Everyone was tired that night!

No comments: