Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

I know I'm really behind, since it's now the 7th day of the year! On New Year's, we stayed home and comforted our dog through the fireworks. We tried to take pictures of the fireworks off our lanai, but they didn't turn out very well. Fireworks are out of control here! You can buy them at WalMart, 7-11 and everywhere. They shoot the big aerials all over the place. Many are illegal as we read in the paper they confiscated 2 tons of fireworks at one home! Families get together and spend thousands of dollars. Or they say if you go out in the country, many even make them. Anyway, Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

Angela O. said...

our neighborhood didn't go nuts this year - it was really freaky. Though last night I saw a cop turn into the neighborhood and down one street only to see a firework go off about a minute later. Talk about BUSTED!!!