We moved to Hawaii in June 2006. I created a blog so friends and family could see what we were doing. Army moved us to Georgia and now, we're back in Hawaii, less than 2 years later. Maybe I'll be better about updating my blog!
my friends' blogs
Monday, January 21, 2008
Tai Chi Update
Apparently Master Dong thought we weren't doing enough, so starting January 1, he has extended our class from 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours! So now for the first hour we warm up and do the long form. Then we take a break. Then for the last 45 minutes we are learning the short form. The short form only takes about 5 minutes and you move much faster than the long form. So we sort of get an arobic workout, doing the routine over and over and over. When we are 1 hour 45 minutes into the class, I am very tired, not doing very well and don't have a very good attitude!! Jon and I comment to each other about our age and how tired we are, but then we look at the 82 year old who is amazing! So he is our inspiration. After we learn the short form, then we will learn the slow set and then the fast set! But I must add I haven't mastered the long form yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you mastered the long form yet?
No, I still don't know it all!
Post a Comment